Leica SL 48hr Test Drive
YOU AND LEICA SL
TEST DRIVE THE LEICA SL FOR ONLY £80 FOR 48 HOURS
YOU AND LEICA SL
The mirrorless Leica SL creates the best connection between photographer and subject. The revolutionary EyeRes viewfinder shows the finished picture – even before pressing the shutter release. Its speed and imaging quality set new standards. The time has come to discover the future of photography. Time for the new Leica SL.
If a SL is purchased within one month of the Test Drive, the £80 Test Drive fee will be credited.
LEICA SL TEST DRIVE
For a limited period you have the opportunity to experience photography with the Leica SL Camera System and explore the impressive range of innovative features it offers.
See in-store for details. Terms and Conditions apply. To arrange your 48 hours test drive contact us at Red Dot Cameras. To book and query availability please telephone 0207 490 8444 at least 7 days in advance.
KEY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS LEICA SL TEST DRIVE
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to understand and accept the terms and conditions of Red Dot Cameras Leica SL Test Drive.
2. This promotion is available to UK residents only and the test drive must take place in the UK.
3. Customer must provide the following ID:
a. UK Passport
b. UK Driving licence
c. Two recent utility bills [dated within 3 months]).
All addresses must match
4. Leica SL ‘testdrive’ equipment remains the property of Red Dot Cameras. at all times and must not be pledged, loaned, deposited or sold to any other third party.
5. It is the responsibility of the test drive customer to ensure that the equipment is fully functional, undamaged and complete on collection from Red Dot Cameras. Equipment should consist of a Leica SL body, Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4, camera shoulder strap, lens cap, charged battery, battery charger and SD card.
6. The test drive customer is responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment and protection against the elements of vandalism, theft, loss or improper use. Damage to the equipment caused by accident or misuse is the sole responsibility of the test drive customer. Any loss or theft must be reported to the police and a crime reference number received and Red Dot Cameras must also be informed immediately.
7. Chargable penalties will be applied for late return of equipment/ lost accessories.
8. The ‘test drive’ customer will be liable for any element of loss or damage to the equipment and accessories and we advise therefore that they take out appropriate insurance cover.
9. In all cases a damages deposit of £2000 must be paid via a debit card/cash prior to any goods being received with this promotion. This will be fully refunded upon the undamaged the goods being safely returned and inspected to/by Red Dot Cameras.
Red Dot Cameras